We hope this sites helps to prepare you for the unexpected by providing information, resources, and steps you can take to protect yourself.
In addition to this website, Bryant uses an emergency notification system to quickly transmit critical information. This system incorporates:
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP), which can blast a message to the phone systems in all resident hall rooms and several administrative offices;
- Public address system, which broadcasts real-time emergency messages;
- Telephone voicemail, which places emergency messages into campus phones equipped with electronic voicemail systems;
- Campuswide email, which distributes electronic emergency messages to all computers connected to the campus computer system.
- Bryant also offers an emergency message service that sends emergency text messages and voice messages to student, faculty, and staff cell phones.
FACULTY, STAFF, STUDENTS
To update your emergency contact info in order to receive emergency messages
on your cell phone:
1. Click this link (Banner Self-Service Log-in) and log in.
Use your User ID (9 digit number) and banner PIN
2. Click “Personal Information”
3. Click “Update Emergency Contact”