Last Updated on
- Although the campus will remain open, Bryant will move to a schedule of online classes. All on-campus classes will be suspended during this period and all classrooms will be closed.
- All University offices will remain open. Based on personal circumstances and departmental needs, some non-essential employees may work from home with their supervisor’s approval.
- Effective immediately, all University-related international travel is prohibited and all personal international travel is strongly discouraged.
- All University-related non-essential domestic air travel is prohibited and we urge great caution in personal domestic travel.
- Bryant will continue with the heightened cleaning protocols recently put in place. Standalone sanitizer dispensers have been placed at the entrance of every residence hall and every academic and administrative facility. Our Facilities team has implemented enhanced deep cleaning of high traffic touch points throughout the campus. We have also hired a contractor with specialized expertise to provide custodial services should any students be required to live in isolation.
- Food services personnel will go above and beyond in following CDC hygiene guidelines. We ask that you practice good food hygiene (don’t touch a piece of fruit and then put it back, for example) and please be mindful of good hygiene overall, including thorough hand-washing.
- Students residing on campus during this period will be prohibited from visiting any other residence halls or townhouses. Partying will be prohibited, and this restriction will be strictly enforced (with immediate sanctions and potential forfeiture of the opportunity to continue to reside on campus).