Last Updated on
ACE and the Writing Center
Students can meet one on one with tutors, writing consultants, math specialists, writing specialists, and learning specialists via Zoom online technology. Drop-In Learning Labs are closed. To schedule an appointment, please call 401-232-6567 between 8:30 am and 4 pm Monday through Friday.
Taking classes remotely can pose challenges for students. If you need support with staying organized and on track during this time, call ACE and request a virtual meeting with a learning specialist.
If you have any questions, please email Stephanie Carter, Director of ACE/WC, at email@example.com.
- The Undergraduate Advising Office will hold phone and Zoom appointments. To set up an appointment, call the front desk at 401-232-6210. On the day of your appointment, your Academic Advisor will either call you at your scheduled time, or send you a Zoom meeting link prior to your appointment. Please contact your Advisor through either a phone/Zoom appointment, or through email to review your course options for next semester.
- The course registration process has changed. To assist with the transition, we’ve made a new series of how-to-register videos using the new Banner 9 registration menu. You can find the Course Registration videos at bit.ly/BryantReg. As Course Scheduler is no longer available, we strongly recommend taking some time to familiarize yourself with the new process prior to your registration date. Check your Advisor’s Blackboard page for your graduating class for any updates.
- The Office of the Registrar has applied your fall 2020 course registration time-ticket. You can view your time-ticket on your banner account. Please refer to the course registration videos for assistance on how to view your time-ticket.
- The last day to withdraw from a course without academic penalty is Friday, April 3rd. If you have questions or concerns regarding potentially withdrawing from a course, please contact your Academic Advisor by scheduling an appointment or emailing them directly.
- If you have any questions, please email Dr. Laurie Hazard, Interim Director of Undergraduate Advising, at firstname.lastname@example.org.